Here's the recap of what I remember:
-We were running from a guy who was trying to kill us. He wore Crocodile Cowboy boots.
- We kept killing him, we'd check to see if he was really dead and he was but he'd show back up later on. Zombie Serial Killer?
- There was a Hispanic woman who's baby died. She was carrying around the dead baby like she didn't realize it was actually dead.
- Me and the dude from the bank hid in a School Bus
- The school bus was filled with bloody towels and sheets.
- I tried to wash the bloody towels and sheets in a bathtub
- Serial Killer dude with the boots took the dead baby away from the Hispanic woman.
- I think the baby was stillborn, not killed because it looked pre-mature (WTF brain?!?!)
- He gave the baby to a dude who looked like a Janitor who was trying to mop up all the blood in the bathroom where I was trying to wash the bloody sheets and towels.
I used www.dreammoods.com to do some basic interpreting.
Banks - To see a bank in your dream denotes your desires for financial security. The dream may be trying to offer reassurance and that your fears of financial instability are unfounded.
Running - To dream that you are running away from someone indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.
Crocodile Boots - To dream that you are chased or bitten by a crocodile denotes disappointments in love and in business.
Serial Killer - To see a serial killer in your dream represents fear and insecurity.
Zombies - To dream that you are attacked by zombies indicate that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream represents your fears of being helpless and overpowered.
Dead Baby - To see a dead baby in your dream symbolizes the ending of something that was once a part of you.
Stillborn Baby - To dream of a stillborn denotes your loss of trust in someone or something. It may also refer to lost innocence. Alternatively, a stillborn indicates a sudden or unexpected end to something.
Blood - If you dream of blood on the walls, then it is a warning of sorts. There is a situation that you need to confront. You can not avoid it any longer. More specifically, if blood is on the bathroom walls, then it indicates that the situation that you need to confront is an extremely emotional one.
Washing - Washing something in a dream, specifically dishes could represent the cleansing away of unhappy experiences or neglected emotions in your life. You are ready to make a fresh new start.
Janitor - To see or dream that you are a janitor suggests that you need to work on cleaning up an aspect of your life.
Towels (for some reason they only listed Paper Towels) - To see or use a paper towel in your dream suggests that you are experiencing some temporary setbacks. You need to quickly clean up your past issues before you can move forward with your life.
I don't know guys. I see some distinct trends but it's a lot to process.